Rooted in faith;
enabling all to grow and flourish
Welcome to Clanfield CE Primary School
Welcome to Clanfield Church of England Primary Website. I hope you find the information contained here useful, whether you are a pupil having a peek at what other classes have been doing, a prospective parent deciding whether to send your child here, or an existing parent who cannot find the latest newsletter in your child’s bag! This website is updated frequently with latest news and information, calendar dates as well as a gallery of children’s displays, work and events. On the class pages you can see examples of super learning and explore termly curriculum information. Please visit regularly or perhaps set Clanfield Church of England Primary School as your home page!Read the full message
View our school Virtual Tour Video
JANUARY 2024-STAFF VOICE
Are you happy in your work- 100% strongly agree/agree
Do you know the expectations of you every day-100% strongly agree/agree
I am proud to be a member of this school-100% strongly agree/agree
Leaders support my well being-100% strongly agree/agree
Leaders do all they can to ensure the school has a motivated and respects staff- 94% strongly agree/agree. 1 person did not agree
I understand the different roles of SLT- 100% strongly agree/agree
I feel well supported in the school- 100% strongly agree/agree
I know what we are trying to achieve as a staff-100% strongly agree/agree.
Things I love:
- Everything, Children, Colleagues, Community, Team spirit
Sense of community Everyone working as a team The willingness of staff to support and step in when needed Family feel
- Team spirit, willingness amongst staff to support each other, support children, learn new things. The children are on the whole amazing.
- The team I feel is the best it has been.
- The supportive team and team work around whole school events. - The drive the team has to always want to improve different aspects of school life. - The small community feel everyone knows and looks out for each other - all staff and pupils
- People I work with.
- Its like a family .
- Leaders are mindful of wellbeing - things that make a difference are no/limited sending of emails out of working hours. Staff use schedule send instead. Inset days at home or with a later/earlier start where hours have been made up elsewhere. Dates and deadlines given well in advance. Teacher autonomy - we have a clear toolkit to follow, but have a certain level of freedom when planning and delivering lessons. Supportive colleagues
- The togetherness in and out of school. Supportive staff who always listen and help.
- I love being part of a team, that I believe, all want the very best for the children. There is always somewhere in school ypu can find joy.
- I feel well supported by all members of staff. Everyone is respectful, motivated and always willing to help. Communication between members of staff makes the team connected and strong.
- The family vibe
- The staff, children, well being, family atmosphere
- That the children are at the centre of decision making. The rich curriculum. The staff. The opportunities for CPD are open and staff are encouraged to develop themselves. You're not afraid to ask to attend CPD, but actively encouraged. Staff are trusted and encouraged to provide engaging and broad experiences for the children. It's a lovely, inspiring place to work and people here aren't 'blockers' - they support your ideas and 'vision'!
- Team spirit, happy atmosphere. Safe, secure environment.